DUMBLEDORE
I know how you feel Harry.
HARRY POTTER
No you don't. It's my fault.
DUMBLEDORE
No, the fault is mine! I knew it was only a matter of time before Voldemort made the connection between you. I thought by distancing myself from you, as I have done all year, he'd be less tempted and therefore you might be more protected.
HARRY POTTER
The prophecy said: neither one can live for the other one survives. It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other... in the end?
DUMBLEDORE
Yes.
HARRY POTTER
Why didn't you tell me?
DUMBLEDORE
For the same reason you tried to save Sirius. For the same reason your friends saved you. After all these years, after all you suffered, I didn't want to cause you any more pain. I cared too much about you.
*Dumbledore that is not care. You distanced yourself from Harry just made him confused and you didn't tell him the truth that he gonna die anyway was kind of betrayal and in the end Harry has to fight Voldemort on his own and you know that wasn't easy. You shouldn't make Severus killed you because you know Harry needed you in the battle against Voldemort because he isn't that strong comparing to you, a legendary wizard. And Dumbledore, do you know that I cried when Severus died because I hate snakes and I can't bear to watch him getting killed by a big bad ugly snake. And Voldemort, do you know I'm having a hard time to sleep because you don't have a nose. And Malfoy, do you know I like you even though you are bad and you have a girlfriend which I think isn't pretty at all. sigh.
sorry kids Mommy being crazy lately. But life is crazy anyway and sometimes you have to give up things you love to make other people happy. God, please forgive me. I love you =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment