I met a little accident the other day, so since things didn't get any better after 2 weeks, nak tak nak ummi trpksa gi hospital.
Doctor: I want to know your medical background. Do any member in your family has health problems?
Ummi: Hmm..nope
Doctor: Have you ever been in a surgery?
Ummi: No
Doctor : Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
Ummi: Nope
Doctor: Good. Do you take any drugs and pills such as birth control pills?
Ummi: Nope
Doctor: When is your last period?
Ummi: erm..I don't remember.
Doctor:Hmm.. are there any chances that you are pregnant?
Ummi: No, I'm not pregnant..... =(
Doctor: I'm sorry but I have to make sure that you are not pregnant because I have to do an x-ray on you.
Ummi: Doctor, if I'm pregnant I will tell the whole world that I am!
Doctor: Hahaha!
*Kids, watch your tongue! Some questions can be offensive if you ask a wrong person.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Are you pregnant?
وَزَكَرِيَّآ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ رَبِّ لاَ تَذَرْنِى فَرْداً وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَرِثِينَ
Posted by Iylia at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment