BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 5, 2011

Amalkan Gaya Hidup yang Sihat

Awatla dgn tajuk ummi tu kan. So, I have a presentation on ING Groep this week..uuuu scary. notice I spell Group as Groep..Actually it is a Netherlands based company sebab tu nama gitu. Things are hard for me these days and I don't really feel like talking to anyone and I have to give up my fb for some valid reasons..so yeah..things are though lately.


Actuarial science, that's my major. I learn to make decisions for investment and insurance companies, calculate how much to invest, how much to pay the beneficiaries when the insured die, decide what to do with your properties, programming and etc etc..Kata orang, only crazy people take this course and I think ummi tak cukup crazy for all these things. Well actuaries get very high salaries..usually more than 5 digits in USA..quite a lot right? Maybe I should just stay here..tehehe....But, is that what I want? Does that makes me happy? Nah...I just want to be a mommy and have kids..because I love you guys so much =)

So, tajuk ummi. Despite of the crazy hectic schedule, we have to know how to balance our lifestyle. Belajar, belajar jugak..kesihatan kena jaga. So, ummi bahagikan health ni kpda 2, your physical yg nampak and yang tak nampak(like heart, brain..etc etc)..To be honest ummi is not really a sportsperson but I try almost everything. I only can play squash, and I love jogging because when we jog, ummi boleh imagine yang jantung tu sihat..ummi siyes ni.so kids figure out something you like and I'll give full support. Kalau nak play tennis ummi da cakap kat uncle Q nak hantar my kids belajar dgn die. Trust me he's a good coach!(I hit all his tennis balls outside the field and not even once die marah..hehe). He coach for Penn State jugak tak silap ummi and he used to play in SEA games before he came here.I used to be good in pool/billiards (whatever you call it), I played golf once, bowling...bottom line..just try everything..

What I love about living in Unites States, people are very concern about the foods they eat and they love sports or at least pergi gym. And my friends here are quite "caring"..for example they love to say: "Iylia, kau nampak berisi sikit sekarang ni"..ugh! berisi,gemuk,tembam.. are the words which I think are quite offensive sebab tu ummi underweight.

Why bersukan and bersenam are so important? Allah swt pinjamkan kita badan ni that's why kita kena jaga elok2. Cuba Allah swt tarik nikmat sihat tu? It will be though kan..So, take care of your health especially perempuan la.jgn duduk rumah je. Ummi tengok some women in Malaysia, when they got married dah tak jaga badan and have excessive fat sana  sini..Maybe we can't really blame guys kalau diorang cari lain. So, kalau tak nak..silalah mengamalkan gaya hidup yang sihat.

Sekian, dari ummi yg sedang belajar zumba.=)

*kalau ummi beli xbox pastu kita zumba kat rumah nak dak?hehe*

0 comments: