BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gifts

Alhamdulillah I'm done with my exams..now I can read kitab and write something for you..=)

Sweetheart,

Because we are not thankful, we always blame God for not getting what we want. Allah swt said in the Quran
"So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me."[2:152]

In my college year, Ummi always had a hard time in Ron's class. I really didn't know why I couldn't do well in his class because I put a lot of efforts and still I didn't get what I expected.. But Ummi never gave up; I tried and tried and tried even it hurt so bad because I thought God didn't love me anymore. One day, I sat at the bench near my apartment crying. "God, why I am not smart like other people?" , "God, why do You test me in things I scare the most?", " God, I feel so sad I need a hug" , " God, would You please stop testing me like this?" , "God, will things be fine tomorrow?"

Innallaha ma'ana. Suddenly my friend came towards me and asked me what's going on. I can still remember things she said. " Iylia, we should be positive. Maybe there's something you are lack of but you are also blessed with many gifts. Do you know I always eavesdropping you reciting the Quran?Sometimes I just wandering in front of your room just to listen to you"

Allah..God is always there for me but I never realized. Maybe the gifts I have had nothing to do with Ron's class but it makes me realized that God created each and everyone of us to be unique. I'm not the worst person like what I thought.  Maybe He tested me on something but He gives me strength to keep on trying. I put my trust on Him then and Alhamdulillah I passed the class better than I expected.

Kids, ummi hope you will always be strong. Because God loves you so much, He will keep testing you but as long as you put your trust in Him you will be fine. Be thankful to Allah swt for every single things He gives you because Allah swt doesn't like people who are not thankful and greedy.

Here's a poem which I think is beautiful:

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfilments comes to those who are also
thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they
can become your blessings.
(Author:unknown)


And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful.
[14:34]

=)

0 comments: