Morning
Aisya: Ayna Sponegebob Ya Ummi? I want my Spongebob.
Ummi: It must be in your room sweetie. Where else it should be?
Aisya: La ummi.I tried to find it again and again and again but I couldn't find it.
Ummi: You must misplaced it somewhere. Come here honey..sit on my lap... U'idu(repeat what I said)...

Ummi: Remember sweetie, whatever happened, always return to God. Ask for His help and I'm sure He will help us..and believe in Him..
Aisya: But Ummi, what if I couldn't find it. I want it back badly..=(
Ummi: Since you asked that question, you may not find it..because you don't put your full trust in God. Allah will make us find things we lose only if we believe that He will gives them back to us. Ok? Don't worry.. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. Go play with Muhammad, I'll try to find it for you.
Aisya: Ok..mommy..
...
Evening
Aisya: Mommy, do you find my Spongie?
Ummi: No sweetie. I'm sorry.
Aisya: Its ok Ummi. Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him.
Ummi: Good girl sayang. I'm sure we will find it later..
...
After few days
Walid: Aisya, I believe this is yours.
Aisya: Spongie!!! Ayna tajada walid??
Walid: You left it at Aunt Zara's house. Here, she gave you some chocolates and she said sorry she forgot to return it to you.
Aisya: That's fine. Usa'id jiddan(I'm very happy)!!!!!!!!
Walid: Say what?
Aisya: Alhamdulillah..God will never disappoint us, won't He?
Walid: Say what?
Aisya: Alhamdulillah..God will never disappoint us, won't He?
Walid: As long we hold the rope of Allah, insyaAllah He won't disappoint us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment