BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personality Test

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.


I took a personality test for my business class today and the result made me smile the whole day. kehkeh. I would say the test is almost accurate for me. My type is INTJ and there's only 1% of the population who has the similar type. Patutla orang cakap Ummi pelik. I can write with both hands when I was young but Mom didn't let me to continue doing it because she thought Ummi sangat pelik. They give a very long description to explain the type.. But I like this part:

"As parents, INTJs are dedicated and single minded in their devotion; their children are a major focus in life. They are supportive of their children and tend to allow them to develop in directions of their own
choosing. INTJs usually are firm and consistent in their discipline and rarely care to repeat directions
given to children… or others. Being the most independent of all the types, they have a strong need for
autonomy; indifference or criticism from people in general does not particularly bother INTJs, if they
believe that they are right. They also have a strong need for privacy"


See..I told you I love you guys so much!

And there's more I got from other website:


  • The INTJ can be wonderful mates, loyal, non-complaining, honest
  • The INTJ does not consider social activities a good way to spend time
  • The INTJ can be a very “serious” sort of person in relationships
  • INTJs are looking for relationships with deep meaning and one worthy of their time
  • The INTJ will tend to “drive”, “push” their mate and kids as hard as they do themselves
  • INTJ will be quietly persistent and very stubborn
  • Highly value independence in their relationships…will respect others needing independence also
  • INTJ can be a skilled and proficient lover
  • INTJs are very “devoted” to their family
  • INTJ can be very sensitive to rejection…not much may come thru however
  • INTJ can be perfectionists in all they do
  • May maintain a grudge if they feel they are being dealt with unfairly
  • INTJs can be difficult to satisfy in relationships
  • Will make quick decisions and INTJs normally love a challenge


Very stubborn but loyal. Hahahahaaa....Yes I am extremely stubborn but I listen to certain people. Perfectionist..this is one big problem. My OCD is bad lately, almost got accidents few times because I was thinking too much while walking. Haih.

Maybe you can take the test too. It does help to know ourselves better.

http://humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
http://www.purdue.edu/usp/exploring/mbtidescriptions.shtml

...

I posted this before but I want to post it again. Selalu Ummi semangat nak jadi baik after listening to this.



...

I don't know why but I miss arwah tokwan today. When dad furthered his study, I stayed with both of my grandparents for few years. I love listening to tokwan's voice, it makes me feel safe. Waktu Pah sakit, I took care of both of them and I remember he ate everything I cooked although that's the first time I cooked and I'm pretty sure it was not good. He always write back what he learnt from the Islamic books he read. Hmm...There's a lot f things I learnt from him. May Allah bless him with Jannah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerjaya saya sesuai dengan personaliti saya rupanya. Punyalah tak suka dengan bidang ni suatu ketika dahulu. Allah Maha Tahu dan Dia aturkan yang terbaik buat saya. :)

Iylia said...

=)

Nanti saya sakit saya tahu la nak pi klinik mana.

~PENCHENTA~ said...

Haha. Orang pelik. Orang pelik. :P

"INTJ can be very sensitive to rejection"

Gelak baca ni. :D

Kita tak rijek awak ye. Meh sini. Meh sini. ;)

Iylia said...

Kahkahkah..

Akak pun gelak gak baca tu..tu yang cakap senyum satu hari sebab rasa lawak.

Sob Sob..nak peluk...