My last day of summer break. Looks like none of us is excited about going back to school except the Americans. I saw them partying this whole week; normal for top party school. I'm glad that my friends and I stayed here the whole summer, at least there were people who pray and fast on this land.
My summer accomplishments
Ad-dirasah
Studied insurance and spent time solving religious confusions (such as salafi and wahabi issues), listened to lectures and read books.
Jogging
Went jogging every morning after subuh prayer during the first summer session. Since my classes this semester begin in the afternoon, I definitely can continue this routine.
Speech class
Got an A for my speech class which mean I already overcome my stage fright and yes I have no reasons to be afraid giving speeches in public.
Chilling
Quit working. Tried to give some time for myself, travelled to Wiscon, took tons of pictures, played golf, went to Penns Cave.
Decided to get back on track
After series of discussions with Jannah, found out that I've gone farther from what I used to be, something I should work on. So, I formed few outlines in my mind on what I should do. Read Yassin after Subuh prayer, sleep early so I can qiam, spend more time with the Quran. I pray that Allah will give me strength to be in the right path.يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ، ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِي عَلَى دِينِكَ . I remember Auni said during our usrah, " we can be the way we used to be". Yes, we are never too late to become a better person. رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ


2 comments:
Oh Allah SWT tak pandang siapa kita dulu.
Yang dilihat siapa kita sekarang.
Esok lusa siapa kita, tidak tahu lagi.
Oh terima kasih untuk nasihat dan teguran tersebut. semoga hari esok lebih baik dari hari ini =)
Post a Comment