When I say home, I mean at my apartment here not my hometown. So today is the 13th of Ramadhan and we will have an usrah this evening.I guess Kak Ada and Bai will cook the main dishes today(we rotate cooking schedule) and as for me I decided to make Egg tart and chocolate pudding.I'm still feeling upset because my nasi tomato yesterday was such a disaster.ahaks..I want to blame the rice cooker..can I?hehe
I am thankful that Allah gives us a lot of rizqs..Alhamdulillah, Allah makes our food enough for us. But yes, we can't take it for granted. In this world there a lot of people who aren't lucky enough to even get something to eat or having a place to live. Do we just stand back and say " I pity you" ?
If we don't help, who will?
We can't just think about ourselves every time. Maybe we are lucky today but no one know the future since the world can turn around and we can be at their places. So, always be thankful to Allah and try to help those in need as much as we can for Allah will reward us in the hereafter.
The Prophet (pbuh) said, “The best charity is that given in Ramadhan.” [At-Tirmithi].


2 comments:
iylia.. sedap sgt awk nye egg tart. kt dah mkn 3 biji hari tu.. huhu..
boleh x ajar kt cane nak buat. asyik mkn je =P
hehehe..egg tart sng.tapi xjd sgt la y kte buat..nnt budak2 tu blik leh wat lg.
Post a Comment