Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend. {Book 41, Number 4815 : Sunan Abu Dawud}
Allah s.w.t loves me. And I know that! Back in my childhood days, I entered a boarding school for my secondary education. MRSM to be precise. Alhamdulillah, I met many wonderful people there who taught me to be a good Muslimah. My roommates, Husna and Mardiana, they were the first to approach me with Islam. I remember they taught me about Mathurat and sunat prayers. Husna always pray salat Hajat before taking exams. There's this one time I got high fever and Mardiana took care of me. I always saw Yana read the Quran almost after each prayer and I found myself following her routine. Not to forget Fatirah, Tasha, Ain, Waheeda and Fizah who taught me great things about life. Oh Allah, thank you for giving me such nice friends. and I won't forget Miss Azlin, my homeroom teacher, who really cared and loved me.
I grew up then, went to other schools and yet I still met good people in my life. Thanks to Allah s.w.t for His guidance and never leave me alone. My advice, if you are a mother, I hope you know who your children's friends are. Kids; they listen to their friends more than their parents sometimes. And if you are not yet a mother, find yourself good friends. Pray to Allah swt if you can't find any, I'm sure He listens to your dua's
This post is dedicated to my friends(although I didn't tell them I have a blog).I want you to know that I love all of you!! Thank you for being part of my life =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment