In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
My dear friends,
As we go on we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change from whatever
We will still be Friends Forever
(Vitamin C - Graduation)
| Yiruma- Kiss the rain. I like |
| menang cabutan bertuah =) |
Bulan,
If you were here, we may graduate together.
We've been through these years without you, but the memories won't ever fade away.
And it wasn't easy for us, because what happened left a deep cut in our hearts.
Thank you for always being there for me, comforting me when I cried because my roommate brought her boyfriend to sleepover, giving me candies when I almost asleep in class, finishing my foods instead of letting me throwing them out, being somebody I can rely on, trusting me with your secrets.
You were very dear to me and to others and I'm sorry I didn't treat you well.
They say, Allah swt took you because you were a very nice person and He loves you so much, and I admit you were.
I wish I had been nicer to you, because if I did, it won't be this hurtful.
May Allah swt grant you jannah, and I'll always keep you in my du' a. InshaAllah.
*melakukan perubahan..moga istiqamah
And it wasn't easy for us, because what happened left a deep cut in our hearts.
Thank you for always being there for me, comforting me when I cried because my roommate brought her boyfriend to sleepover, giving me candies when I almost asleep in class, finishing my foods instead of letting me throwing them out, being somebody I can rely on, trusting me with your secrets.
You were very dear to me and to others and I'm sorry I didn't treat you well.
They say, Allah swt took you because you were a very nice person and He loves you so much, and I admit you were.
I wish I had been nicer to you, because if I did, it won't be this hurtful.
*melakukan perubahan..moga istiqamah



4 comments:
Terus ke perubahan tu? Serius? :)))))
Sedihlah pasal Bulan tuuu. :(
Hiii..InsyaAllah..doakan..walaupun agak susah snarnya..
Akak tahu ke kisah Bulan?
Rasa awak pernah cerita. Tapi tak cakap nama dia apa rasanya.
I see..
Sedih semalam. Sekali budak lelaki nangis teringat peristiwa tu.
Post a Comment