BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Assalamualaikum sayangsss..

It's Eid today! tapi skrg pukul 12 malam..esok pagi baru eid prayer. Raya in US, there's nothimg much I can tell. Selalu raya macam tak raya pun..Everyone pun busy with classes and exams maybe ada 1 or 2 open houses and ummi pun ada exam this coming week. Slaughtering animals isn't allowed at my place, so they will do slaughtering in Philadelphia. InsyaAllah diorang will give us lembu. Ummi ingat when I was in high school, the school gave each of us burung puyuh untuk slaughter. and I guess you know I didn't do it because I was scared..haish..

I want to go bertapa kat gua for a while after this. I'm not being nice lately and I feel so wrong to write about Islam here when my heart is futur. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do, or maybe syaitan saja kacau ummi, or maybe because my hormone is changing that I can't think straight but I've decided to hibernate for a while and belajar agama and perbaiki hati.
  
Hmm itu saja kot. Ummi and walid love you sooooo much.. Rabbana hablana min azwajina qurrata a'yun waj 'alna lil muttaqina imama..Please pray for me and walid. =). I'll be back, InsyaAllah!!!


Surah An-naba..ummi suke dgr org baca surah ni. 



*I just found my beloved pencil that I've been searching this whole week while writing this. Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah =)*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syaitan kacau tu.
Menulis untuk diri sendiri.
Apa yang kita lemah, itu yang kita dakwahkan.
Allah Taala akan bagi hidayat kepada kita.
Orang yang baca, insyaAllah dapat manfaat.

Iylia said...

hmmm..ok!