BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, November 11, 2011

Saya nak jadi baik, faham dak?

*entry membebel dekat diri sendiri*

Both men and women, always want a good partner to be their spouse. But in most cases, not many people try to be the best servant of Allah swt, instead they want their partner to teach them to be one. So, they will look for a pious husband/wife instead of trying to be pious themselves. Adilkah macam tu??

Allah swt said in Surah An-Nur verse 26:

"Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable."

This ayah was revealed concerning Saidatina Aisyah ra in the Al-Ifk event. Allah swt had chosen her to be the wife of Prophet Muhammad saw because she was good. (Al-Quran also mentioned about good people who married bad person such as Asiyah ra and Firaun, and Nabi Luth with his wife.. ummi tak jumpe good articles utk rujuk pasal ni, if I found one I'll explain).

Untuk diaplikasikan pada diri kita masa kini, perasan tak in this ayah Allah swt explains about 2 types of people; the good(thayyib) and the bad(Khabis=bad, evil, wicked). Tak de pulak yang separa baik ke, separa jahat ke..Habis tu, kalau kita kejap2 baik kejap2 jahat masuk golongan mana? Jeng jeng jeng..

Baik vs jahat

Life is full of choices. Who you are is what you choose to be.

Bak kata Dumbledore to Harry:
"Listen to me, Harry. You happen to have many qualities Salazar Slytherin prized in his hand-picked students. His own very rare gift, Parseltongue – resourcefulness – determination – a certain disregard for rules.and yet the Sorting Hat placed you in Gryffindor. You know why that was. Think."

"It only put me in Gryffindor," said Harry in a defeated voice, "because I asked not to go in Slytherin."

"Exactly," and Dumbledore, beaming once more. "Which makes you very different from Tom Riddle. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Kids, whatever you choose to do, choose the one which pleases Allah swt. Kata ustaz Ummi, kalau nak buat anything, buat lah benda yang kita boleh niatkan untuk Allah which means bila kita nak buat benda tu kita boleh baca Basmallah. Contohnya, kalau nak mencuri, kita tak boleh baca Bismillah kan?

Tentang jodoh

Dalam soal jodoh, if we want someone who loves and serve Allah, we need to love and serve Allah first. Kata ustaz roh kita ni ada magnet. Tapi magnet ni tertarik dengan jiwa yang sama dengan dia. Sebab tu kita tengok selalu orang baik kawan dengan orang baik dan sebaliknya.

Ummi tertarik dengan kata2 ni:


Aku dambakan isteri sehebat Khadijah
Aku cuba mengikut akhlak semulia Rasulullah

Jika aku ingin isteri secantik Balqis
Aku pelajari dan hayati kehebatan Sulaiman

Jika aku mengharapkan suami setampan Yusuf
kasih setulus Zulaikha aku usahakan

Aku mencari suami seteguh Ibrahim
Lalu aku harus sekuat Hajar dan Sarah

Aku bermimpi mendapat lelaki seperti Ali
Maka aku mengikuti hebatnya Fatimah

Akhir kata dari ummi, Berusaha!!!

My twin babies: Haris and Haikal


*I have no idea people read what I wrote but I found out that I have regular silent readers from Russia, Autralia, UK, Germany, Malaysia, Egypt, and Indonesia. I don't mind actually but I just want you to know that I'm not an ustazah and I may make mistakes when quoting anything from Al-Quran and Hadis. If you find anything wrong, please let me know. Thanks. Uhibbukum fillah =)

0 comments: