BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 7, 2011

Parenting 001

*dalam gua pun ada internet tau*


*kids, you know what..your grandpa is the coolest dad ever! He never says no to me; he let me see my friends as long he is the one who take me and fetch me, he let me buy expensive shoes as long I promise to wear them, he let me study abroad, he drove me to my boarding school(although he was tired working) since I didn't want to take the bus (ummi ngade sikit dulu..haish) and even when I asked him if i can get married he didn't ask me with whom instead he said "as long you finish your study, you can do what you want"..he really trust me and what I really love about him...he always sounds very happy everytime I call his phone..

He's cool rite? I love you dad =)

0 comments: