BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Katakan tidak pada marah!

"!@#$%^&*"

"eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm shivering"

"hish, nyampah btolla"

"eeee..geramnyeeeeeee"

"siyes rase nak cekik!!"


erk..

Be patient la sayang!It brings u nowhere if u keep being angry

huh??

nape plak xley marah??why??kya hua??wae?
puas hati la klo marah
bley tumbuk2

haish..

have u heard about this hadis??

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, who said : a man said to the prophet : "Counsel me". He said : " Do not become angry". The man repeated [his request] several times, and he said: "Do not become angry ".

(narrated by Bukhari)

hishh

tp xley tahanla
nk mrah jugak ni...
geram nii..da kuar asap kt telinga

hurmm

do u know Satan once advised Prophet Musa:


I shall advise you to be wary of me in three places in order that you do not face damnation and ruin. First: During anger; for in that state my soul is in your heart and my eyes into yours. Second: During a battle (jihad); for in that state I cause the soldiers to bring their wives, children and relatives to mind in order that they turn back from the battle and flee away. Third: Never sit with a non-mahram woman in one place for I shall whisper temptations into both of you.”
(Shanidaniha-e-Tarikh, pg. 258; Mahajjatul Baidha, vol. 5, pg. 59)

It is not that you can't control yourself
but you let the Satan to control you
Still angry???

erm

cikit2

I can help you

Abul Laits Assamarqandi meriwayatkan dengan sanadnya dari Abu Said Alkhundri r.a. berkata Nabi Muhammad s.a.wbersabda:“Marah itu bara api maka siapa yang merasakan demikian, jika ia sedang berdiri makan hendaklah duduk, bila ia sedang duduk hendaklah bersandar (berbaring).”

ok??

go to sleep then..

Nyte2 sayang

*perbualan antara jasad dan hati

0 comments: