BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Q&A Session

I got a lot of things to say but I have limited time to write. Please listen to these lectures by Brother Bilal Assad. He's one of the great Islamic leaders in Australia. This Q&A session discussed several issues concerning Muslims today. I found these videos are very helpful and hope you can benefit from them. InsyaAllah.

Issues discussed:

1) Do people enter Jannah after Judgement Day? feeling of poverty, How to advise parents? Youth need to search for knowledge


2. If women don't want to wear hijab, will they enter Jannah? Is it permissible to shave the beard, pluck eyebrows?


3)Is it fine to go to football game? jealous wife, since men will get huril ain what women will get?If people miss their prayers purposely,will they enter Jannah? Can we follow mazhab or just use our own intellectual understanding of Al Quran and As Sunnah


4) how to keep Islamic enthusiasm? Dream interpretation



0 comments: