In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
This video, it reminds me of something. One day, my friend, Susie, asked me:
"Iylia, is it true that the world will end one day? Do you watch the movie 2012, what do you think about it? What does Islam says about the end of the world? I don't have God that's why I'm wondering"
And another story, I was at Wisconsin last summer for a sport event when I heard the ministries from the churches at the place where I stayed went from house to house to preach because they expected the world would ended in few days.
Weird huh? When people can predict when the world will end. Kids, wallahi, no one knows when is al-Qiyamah except for Allah swt. Not even the Prophets knew when the day will come. But, as a Muslim, we believe, that one day this world will come to an end and we will be judged by Allah The Almighty.
Scared? I do, because I don't know what's my end gonna be. But kids, Allah swt is fair and He keeps His promise. Be good and surely He will rewards you with Jannah.
"Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient."
[Al-Quran 24:55]
Also, I remember one thing, it's a lyric of a song:
Iman tak dapat diwarisi,
Dari seorang ayah yang bertaqwa,
Ia tak dapat dijual-beli,
Ia tiada di tepian pantai.
Walau apapun caranya jua,
Engkau mendaki gunung yang tinggi,
Engkau merentas lautan api,
Namun tak dapat jua dimiliki,
Jika tidak kembali pada ALLAH.
Dear kids,
I guess you understand what this lyric means. No matter how much Ummi and Walid teach you, but in the end, it is still up to you to choose the path that you wanna take. So please, choose the path of Allah, no matter how hard it is. You'll be fine, you just need a little patience. To get a precious pearl, you have to swim deep down the sea. Same goes to Jannah. It belongs to those who seek for it.
And kids,
Thank you for being our sweetheart.


0 comments:
Post a Comment