BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Updates

In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful.

Dear sweetheart,

Dah lama Ummi tak updatekan. So here some little things I did these few months. After I graduated, I flew back and got engaged with your Walid(InsyaAllah). I'm currently working in an oil and gas company as a planner, reporter and I do some benchmarking. Well honestly,the job is not easy for me because it requires a lot of engineering knowledge. But I want to save some money for you and your grandparents, I guess I have to be patient for a little longer.

Anyway, I really love Kerteh. I love my house now. And the neighbors. Friends. I also meet new friends during taklim. And I'm not afraid to drive here. We also have a lot of beaches here and the weather is not that bad. So yeah, I really like it here and I wish Walid would want to stay here for another few years at least.

I went to see the doctor today because I found out that I have allergy. I cried thinking I was sick but then the doctor said I'm fine. I just had an allergy to mosquito and it's not too serious; it only looks serious because my skin is sensitive. But doctor said I'll be fine after few months. Thanks to Allah. But I just want to remind you something, when you take your medicine, always pray to God first. May He ease our pain and make us recover.

I will get married to your Walid in 2 weeks insyaAllah. Here's our card I made:


I guess this is all for now..luv ya!

0 comments: