Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang.
Ummi ni sebenarnya...hmm sebenarnya Ummi..jeles la jugak tengok family orang datang...sobs sobs.. tapi tak pe lah..grad je..grad je kan.. naik pentas je..tak de pape pun..sobs..
Membebel pulak.
I remember few years ago, back in high school, waktu tu form 3, we had this graduation ceremony and parents came to sleepover the day before for a program I can't recall. Mom and dad didn't come that day and I don't remember why but I remember I was crying the whole night during the program and it was sooooooooooo embarrassing! Sigh.. I wish no one remember that day.
Well anyway, the best part of it was I got flowers the next day! Haha. And of course Mom and Dad had no idea about the incident if not they will feel guilty. But I learnt something. I can't always get what I want and if the parents refused to give you things, that doesn't mean they don't love you. Mom always make du'a and read Yassin for me, that is love. It doesn't need to be something you can see with your eyes.




.jpg)


2 comments:
Saya nampak nasi goreng ikan masin. Hikhik.
-AB
heh..xde pun letak..
yey balik!!!!dah 4 tahun tak raya kat rumah
Post a Comment