Dear sweetheart,
Sorry Ummi didn't write to you quite a while. I was so busy with my classes, exams, assignments....and ad-dunya. But I never forget the akhira since Allah can take me anytime He wants. This week has been really crazy, and my right brain was hurting for few days, I guess because of too much pressure, but Alhamdulillah, it doesn't hurt badly anymore.
I am currently watching Geng Mengaji. It's a kids' program but it is too adorable that I couldn't stop watching. =). Speaking about kids, this morning your grandma told me that I'm being biased towards the kids. Ummi aaaalwayssss bought presents for the girls but not the boys. And this just upset a lot of people.. err.. Ummi did realized that Ummi is more attached to baby girls than boys. but not because I love them more....it's just..hmm...I'm not used to boys.=( ... You know the only guy I have in my life(before I met your walid..and I still haven't met him when I'm writing this) is your grandpa rite?sigh
So, mom said not to buy present for the girls anymore and figure out something for the boys. but I love to buy gowns, dolls..etc etc...rather than transformers and trucks! haish..I really should learn something about boys.
Ah don't worry Muhammad, I won't be biased towards you and Aisya! I guess I should read books on parenting from now on.haha!
Ummi loves you so much!! =)


3 comments:
selamat berjaya, kak~!
^_^
Even Nabi SAW admitted that he can't be fair with his wives.
CahPen, thank you thank you!
Bijen M, but we still need to try to be fair.
Post a Comment